Giant (GIC) Trading Down 17.6% Over Last 7 Days
Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded up 16.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Giant has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar. Giant has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,588.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.50 or 0.00007576 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.65 or 0.02557195 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.35 or 0.00642086 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00018517 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00018877 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00024098 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00052631 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00027048 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019167 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011473 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 1,176,505 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.