OmiseGO (OMG) Market Cap Achieves $631.89 Million
OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 18.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One OmiseGO token can currently be purchased for about $4.51 or 0.00068549 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Livecoin, Tidex and FCoin. In the last week, OmiseGO has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. OmiseGO has a market cap of $631.89 million and approximately $63.09 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005581 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001890 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014828 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006213 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013459 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, IDAX, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Crex24, Iquant, HitBTC, TOPBTC, Tidex, Hotbit, Coinone, Koinex, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, BitBay, Radar Relay, DDEX, Exmo, BitForex, Bancor Network, Coinsuper, Coinnest, B2BX, IDEX, Tokenomy, OTCBTC, Ovis, Bitbns, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), C2CX, Gate.io, FCoin, CoinBene, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, BigONE, Ethfinex, Braziliex, Kyber Network, Liqui, CoinExchange, BX Thailand, Coinrail, Poloniex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BitMart, ZB.COM, Livecoin, CoinTiger, AirSwap, OKEx, Neraex, Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bit-Z, Zebpay, TDAX, Mercatox, CoinEx Market, DragonEX, Upbit and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.