Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Regenxbio (RGNX)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Regenxbio (NASDAQ: RGNX):
- 8/13/2018 – Regenxbio had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $48.00 to $83.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/10/2018 – Regenxbio was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/10/2018 – Regenxbio was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 8/8/2018 – Regenxbio had its price target lowered by analysts at Chardan Capital from $130.00 to $127.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2018 – Regenxbio was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/23/2018 – Regenxbio was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $64.00.
- 7/16/2018 – Regenxbio had its price target raised by analysts at Chardan Capital from $90.00 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/13/2018 – Regenxbio had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $37.00 to $92.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/10/2018 – Regenxbio had its price target raised by analysts at Chardan Capital from $90.00 to $130.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/25/2018 – Regenxbio had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We are maintaining our Outperform rating and raising our target price to $76 (previously was $45) for REGENXBIO, primarily driven by our increasing confidence in the company’s pipeline products and the gene therapy space as a whole as well as the inclusion of the company’s wholly owned MPS programs into our models. With two wholly owned assets poised to deliver clinical data in late 2018, a powerful AAV technology platform with >20+ partnered programs (10 of which are in the clinic), and a cash position of $311 million (pro forma), we continue to recommend REGENXBIO shares to risk-tolerant investors.””
RGNX stock traded up $0.70 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $65.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 18,266 shares, compared to its average volume of 555,142. Regenxbio Inc has a 1 year low of $19.45 and a 1 year high of $85.10. The stock has a market cap of $2.18 billion, a P/E ratio of -26.82, a P/E/G ratio of 8.43 and a beta of -1.16.
Regenxbio (NASDAQ:RGNX) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 8th. The biotechnology company reported $0.30 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.23 by ($0.93). The business had revenue of $40.03 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $100.00 million. Regenxbio had a return on equity of 28.70% and a net margin of 44.44%. equities research analysts forecast that Regenxbio Inc will post 2.63 earnings per share for the current year.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the business. Meadow Creek Investment Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Regenxbio in the 2nd quarter worth $141,000. Meeder Asset Management Inc. increased its stake in Regenxbio by 1,212.0% during the second quarter. Meeder Asset Management Inc. now owns 2,178 shares of the biotechnology company’s stock worth $156,000 after acquiring an additional 2,012 shares during the last quarter. Russell Investments Group Ltd. bought a new stake in Regenxbio during the second quarter worth approximately $157,000. Glen Harbor Capital Management LLC bought a new stake in Regenxbio during the second quarter worth approximately $171,000. Finally, SG Americas Securities LLC bought a new stake in Regenxbio during the second quarter worth approximately $179,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 71.73% of the company’s stock.
REGENXBIO Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, provides gene therapy product candidates to deliver genes to cells to address genetic defects or to enable cells in the body to produce therapeutic proteins that are intended to impact disease. Its gene therapy product candidates are based on NAV Technology Platform, a proprietary adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene delivery platform.
Recommended Story: Outstanding Shares and The Effect on Share Price
Receive News & Ratings for Regenxbio Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regenxbio Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.