Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Just Energy Group (JE)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Just Energy Group (NYSE: JE):
- 8/14/2018 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Just Energy Group Inc. is engaged in the sale of natural gas and/or electricity to residential and commercial customers under long-term fixed-price and price-protected contracts. It also offers green products through its JustGreen and JustClean programs. Just Energy also sells and rents high efficiency and tankless water heaters, air conditioners and furnaces to Ontario residents. It also produces and sells wheat-based ethanol through its subsidiary Terra Grain Fuels. Just Energy Group Inc. is based in Toronto. “
- 8/10/2018 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “sector outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 8/10/2018 – Just Energy Group was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/10/2018 – Just Energy Group was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/2/2018 – Just Energy Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
JE stock traded down $0.02 during trading on Friday, hitting $3.05. The company had a trading volume of 2,510 shares, compared to its average volume of 271,312. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.83, a current ratio of 1.25 and a quick ratio of 1.23. The firm has a market cap of $491.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.58 and a beta of 0.54. Just Energy Group Inc has a fifty-two week low of $3.03 and a fifty-two week high of $5.91.
Just Energy Group (NYSE:JE) (TSE:JE) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 16th. The utilities provider reported $0.16 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.13 by $0.03. The business had revenue of $802.97 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $839.07 million. Just Energy Group had a negative return on equity of 745.08% and a net margin of 9.98%. research analysts anticipate that Just Energy Group Inc will post 0.53 earnings per share for the current year.
Just Energy Group Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy solutions in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Japan. It operates through Consumer Energy and Commercial Energy segments. The company offers various home and business energy solutions, including long-term fixed-price, variable-price, and flat-bill solutions to residential and commercial customers.
See Also: Fundamental Analysis
Receive News & Ratings for Just Energy Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Just Energy Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.