Altcoin Reaches 1-Day Volume of $3,485.00 (ALT)
Altcoin (CURRENCY:ALT) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. One Altcoin token can now be purchased for $7.35 or 0.00112902 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Altcoin has traded down 25.5% against the U.S. dollar. Altcoin has a total market capitalization of $905,734.00 and $3,485.00 worth of Altcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 28.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001898 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000514 BTC.
Buying and Selling Altcoin
Altcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Altcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Altcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Altcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Altcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Altcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.