Orbital Sciences (ORB) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Accern Reports
News headlines about Orbital Sciences (NYSE:ORB) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Orbital Sciences earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the company an impact score of 45.5247635370312 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Boeing furthers small sat push with acquisition (washingtontechnology.com)
- Multiple “Mini-Moons” Could be Orbiting Earth (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Ellwood City area native honored by NASA probe heading to sun (timesonline.com)
- NASA Parker Solar Probe, named after UChicago scientist, begins historic mission (news.uchicago.edu)
- Global Hybrid Propellants Market 2017–2025: Industry Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Manufacturers, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast (digitaljournal.com)
About Orbital Sciences
Further Reading: Fundamental Analysis and Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Orbital Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbital Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.