Phoenix Market Cap Achieves $15.74 Million (PHX)
Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 14th. Over the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin and Bitbns.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 34.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000766 BTC.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.