Binance Coin (BNB) Market Cap Achieves $887.94 Million
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Over the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $887.94 million and approximately $21.47 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $9.30 or 0.00148710 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, AirSwap and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016046 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00264095 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $382.99 or 0.06126387 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008229 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000504 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Trade Satoshi, FCoin, HitBTC, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, LBank, Binance, AirSwap, Bancor Network and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.