HunterCoin (HUC) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $0.00
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0520 or 0.00000799 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $1.23 million and $0.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded up 10.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.