Tourist Token (TOTO) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $198,267.00
Tourist Token (CURRENCY:TOTO) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One Tourist Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Mercatox, DDEX and Hotbit. Tourist Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $198,267.00 worth of Tourist Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Tourist Token has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016032 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00265969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00149104 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $383.04 or 0.06121290 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008229 BTC.
Tourist Token Token Profile
Tourist Token Token Trading
Tourist Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DDEX, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tourist Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tourist Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tourist Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tourist Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tourist Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.