ZCore (ZCR) Market Cap Hits $141,828.00
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 17th. ZCore has a market capitalization of $141,828.00 and $422.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0867 or 0.00001386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. Over the last seven days, ZCore has traded up 9.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000684 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.