Acoin Trading 6.3% Lower Over Last Week (ACOIN)
Acoin (CURRENCY:ACOIN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. One Acoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0454 or 0.00000719 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Acoin has a total market cap of $55,417.00 and $0.00 worth of Acoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Acoin has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Acoin’s total supply is 1,220,085 coins. Acoin’s official website is acoin.info. The Reddit community for Acoin is /r/acoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Acoin’s official Twitter account is @acointeam.
Acoin Coin Trading
Acoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Acoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Acoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.