DigitalNote (XDN) Reaches 24-Hour Trading Volume of $2.04 Million
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $20.48 million and $2.04 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.14 or 0.01719256 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012111 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007781 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.