GPU Coin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $385.00 (GPU)
GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 18th. Over the last seven days, GPU Coin has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar. GPU Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.42 million and $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GPU Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GPU Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GPU Coin
GPU Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Novaexchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GPU Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GPU Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.