Loom Network (LOOM) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $2.81 Million
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. Loom Network has a market cap of $46.99 million and approximately $2.81 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0794 or 0.00001254 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, GOPAX, Bitbns and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005064 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003277 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00268815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00150604 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.52 or 0.06876802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008359 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Binance, Bitbns, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Kucoin, Poloniex, Hotbit, DEx.top, IDEX, Fatbtc, Bittrex, DDEX, LATOKEN, YoBit, Coinbe, GOPAX, Allbit and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.