Marscoin (MARS) Market Cap Hits $129,158.00
Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded up 10.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 18th. Marscoin has a market capitalization of $129,158.00 and $22.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Marscoin has traded up 13% against the US dollar. One Marscoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00019005 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 47.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000390 BTC.
Marscoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. Marscoin’s official website is marscoin.org. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Marscoin Coin Trading
Marscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Marscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.