MustangCoin Hits 1-Day Volume of $0.00 (MST)
MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. One MustangCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0894 or 0.00001430 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, MustangCoin has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. MustangCoin has a total market capitalization of $56,380.00 and $0.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005655 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015560 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007560 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official website is mustangcoin.xyz. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MustangCoin
MustangCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MustangCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MustangCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MustangCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.