Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for McCarthy & Stone (MCS)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of McCarthy & Stone (LON: MCS) in the last few weeks:
- 9/12/2018 – McCarthy & Stone had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 92 ($1.20) to GBX 93 ($1.21). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/7/2018 – McCarthy & Stone had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 9/6/2018 – McCarthy & Stone had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 102 ($1.33) price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2018 – McCarthy & Stone had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 135 ($1.76) price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2018 – McCarthy & Stone had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 165 ($2.15) to GBX 168 ($2.19). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2018 – McCarthy & Stone is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “hold” rating and a GBX 110 ($1.43) price target on the stock.
Shares of LON MCS traded down GBX 1.80 ($0.02) during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting GBX 125.20 ($1.63). 1,088,140 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,060,000. McCarthy & Stone PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 130.90 ($1.71) and a 52 week high of GBX 197.60 ($2.57).
McCarthy & Stone plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retirement housing market in the United Kingdom. The company builds, sells, and manages retirement developments. It offers retirement living developments, which provides apartments for homeowners aged 60 and over; retirement living plus developments, which are designed for customers aged 70 and over, as well as offers a retirement apartment with management services, domestic assistance, personal care, and additional support; and lifestyle living for customers aged 55 and over.
Featured Story: What are the Different Types of Leveraged Buyouts?
Receive News & Ratings for McCarthy & Stone PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for McCarthy & Stone PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.