ParkByte Price Tops $0.0127 on Exchanges (PKB)
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 19th. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkByte has a total market capitalization of $60,448.00 and $0.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ParkByte has traded down 23.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016209 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00418052 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004758 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.