Status Hits 24-Hour Volume of $1.29 Million (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. During the last seven days, Status has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $121.97 million and $1.29 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.0351 or 0.00000564 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, OTCBTC, Tidex and Cobinhood.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00253195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $648.70 or 0.10405340 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, ABCC, ChaoEX, Ethfinex, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Liqui, IDAX, Upbit, DragonEX, Tidex, HitBTC, Huobi, Neraex, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, OOOBTC, IDEX, IDCM, Binance, Bithumb, Koinex, Bancor Network, OKEx, Bittrex, Ovis, BigONE, TOPBTC, DDEX, DEx.top, GOPAX, Kyber Network, Gate.io and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.