Argentum (ARG) Trading Down 43.7% Over Last Week
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Argentum has a market capitalization of $483,863.00 and $56.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0467 or 0.00000750 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, Argentum has traded 43.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00022825 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 54.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,351,354 coins. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.