Bitcore One Day Trading Volume Tops $43,928.00 (BTX)
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $12.49 million and approximately $43,928.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.77 or 0.00012280 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Bit-Z and Exrates. During the last week, Bitcore has traded down 3.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,294.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $199.59 or 0.03202752 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $445.56 or 0.07149550 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.47 or 0.00857964 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.12 or 0.01638688 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152145 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.33 or 0.01786494 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00397315 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.