Digiwage (WAGE) Price Tops $0.0056 on Top Exchanges
Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Digiwage has traded flat against the US dollar. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $212,915.00 and approximately $529.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009034 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002846 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00069951 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 43.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000241 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 48,758,606 coins and its circulating supply is 37,924,109 coins. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.