Filecoin [Futures] Reaches Market Capitalization of $0.00 (FIL)
Filecoin [Futures] (CURRENCY:FIL) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Filecoin [Futures] has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.07 million worth of Filecoin [Futures] was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Filecoin [Futures] has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar. One Filecoin [Futures] coin can now be purchased for about $3.73 or 0.00059661 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00151911 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00252357 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $647.57 or 0.10348178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Filecoin [Futures] Profile
Filecoin [Futures] Coin Trading
Filecoin [Futures] can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Filecoin [Futures] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Filecoin [Futures] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Filecoin [Futures] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Filecoin [Futures] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Filecoin [Futures] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.