Jin Coin Achieves Market Cap of $126,586.00 (JIN)
Jin Coin (CURRENCY:JIN) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, Jin Coin has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. One Jin Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0127 or 0.00000204 BTC on major exchanges. Jin Coin has a total market capitalization of $126,586.00 and approximately $267.00 worth of Jin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00042015 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000326 BTC.
Jin Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Jin Coin
Jin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.