MaidSafeCoin Market Cap Achieves $83.62 Million (MAID)
MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded down 8.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002965 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia and Poloniex. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $83.62 million and approximately $1.35 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00253926 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.94 or 0.10493377 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.