Metronome (MET) Trading 10.7% Lower Over Last Week
Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Metronome token can currently be bought for $1.31 or 0.00020935 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, DDEX, Bilaxy and BitForex. Metronome has a total market capitalization of $11.16 million and $121,146.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Metronome has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254724 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $644.32 or 0.10331602 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Metronome Token Profile
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BitForex, Gate.io, Bilaxy, YoBit, DDEX, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.