Request Network Reaches 1-Day Volume of $1.28 Million (REQ)
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Request Network token can now be purchased for $0.0445 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, DDEX, Binance and Kucoin. Over the last week, Request Network has traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $32.28 million and $1.28 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, GOPAX, WazirX, Koinex, OKEx, Binance, Liqui, CoinExchange, DDEX, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Mercatox, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Gate.io, COSS, Bitbns and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.