Storm Price Tops $0.0076 (STORM)
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Storm token can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000121 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX, Bittrex, Kyber Network and YoBit. Storm has a market cap of $33.89 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Storm has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00151944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251916 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $646.81 or 0.10330909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011717 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, Upbit, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coinrail, Bitbns, Binance, Bittrex, Radar Relay, WazirX, HitBTC and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.