TEKcoin (TEK) Reaches Market Capitalization of $89,367.00
TEKcoin (CURRENCY:TEK) traded down 49.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One TEKcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, TEKcoin has traded 52% lower against the dollar. TEKcoin has a total market cap of $89,367.00 and $99.00 worth of TEKcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
TEKcoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 7th, 2013. TEKcoin’s total supply is 1,414,054,562 coins. The official website for TEKcoin is tekcoin.org. TEKcoin’s official Twitter account is @TEKcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TEKcoin
TEKcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TEKcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TEKcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TEKcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TEKcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TEKcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.