Wings Price Tops $0.16 on Major Exchanges (WINGS)
Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded up 14.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Wings has a total market cap of $14.61 million and $1.57 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wings token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00002615 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Kyber Network, Livecoin and Liqui. During the last week, Wings has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00251984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.97 or 0.10523193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Binance, Gate.io, Liqui, Livecoin, Upbit, IDEX, Bancor Network and Gatecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.