Dent (DENT) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $823,912.00
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Dent has a market capitalization of $37.12 million and approximately $823,912.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dent has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Lykke Exchange, Allbit and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00151167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.71 or 0.00255527 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014211 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $643.88 or 0.09884416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, CoinBene, Liquid, Fatbtc, Kucoin, Cobinhood, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), WazirX, HitBTC, Bitbns, LATOKEN, Coinrail, Radar Relay, Lykke Exchange, IDEX, OKEx, FCoin, Binance and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.