FunFair (FUN) Price Tops $0.0145 on Exchanges
FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 17th. FunFair has a total market capitalization of $75.21 million and $1.53 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FunFair token can now be purchased for about $0.0145 or 0.00000222 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and C2CX. Over the last week, FunFair has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00151092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.76 or 0.00256111 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013975 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $649.30 or 0.09922330 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX, LATOKEN, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ZB.COM, ABCC, C2CX, Gate.io, Binance, Radar Relay, Vebitcoin, HitBTC and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.