Tether (USDT) Trading 0.4% Lower Over Last Week
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. Tether has a total market cap of $2.05 billion and approximately $2.36 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar. One Tether token can now be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00015327 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, Bittrex, Sistemkoin and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00151316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00254918 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014311 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.36 or 0.10420106 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, BigONE, EXX, Cobinhood, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, IDCM, OOOBTC, TDAX, Bitfinex, QBTC, BitForex, IDAX, UEX, CoinTiger, Binance, BTC-Alpha, MBAex, B2BX, C2CX, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Huobi, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, OKEx, Coinut, ZB.COM, FCoin, Exmo, Gate.io, CoinEx, Kryptono, BitMart, Liqui, Kucoin, HitBTC, Poloniex, LBank, ABCC, Bit-Z, Bibox, CoinBene, BtcTurk, Kraken, Bittrex and Iquant. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.