ARBITRAGE 24-Hour Volume Tops $102,800.00 (ARB)
ARBITRAGE (CURRENCY:ARB) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. One ARBITRAGE token can now be bought for approximately $6.17 or 0.00094474 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, ARBITRAGE has traded up 36.3% against the U.S. dollar. ARBITRAGE has a total market capitalization of $26.88 million and approximately $102,800.00 worth of ARBITRAGE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021373 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000112 BTC.
ARBITRAGE Token Profile
ARBITRAGE Token Trading
ARBITRAGE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARBITRAGE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARBITRAGE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ARBITRAGE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARBITRAGE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARBITRAGE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.