ExclusiveCoin Market Capitalization Tops $1.01 Million (EXCL)
ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $1.01 million and $6,708.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.63 or 0.02397065 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004662 BTC.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.