Dinero (DIN) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $1,537.00
Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Over the last week, Dinero has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000157 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. Dinero has a market cap of $73,203.00 and approximately $1,537.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004191 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003445 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 9,233,677 coins and its circulating supply is 7,233,672 coins. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official website is dinerocoin.org. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.