Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for NeoGenomics (NEO)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of NeoGenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) in the last few weeks:
- 11/3/2018 – NeoGenomics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “NeoGenomics, Inc. is a high-complexity CLIA-certified clinical laboratory that specializes in cancer genetics diagnostic testing, the fastest growing segment of the laboratory industry. The company’s testing services include cytogenetics, fluorescence in-situ hybridization, flow cytometry, morphology studies, anatomic pathology and molecular genetic testing. Headquartered in Fort Myers, FL, NeoGenomics has labs in Nashville, TN, Irvine, CA and Fort Myers and services the needs of pathologists, oncologists, urologists, hospitals and other reference laboratories throughout the United States. “
- 11/1/2018 – NeoGenomics was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2018 – NeoGenomics had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $16.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2018 – NeoGenomics had its price target raised by analysts at Craig Hallum from $17.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2018 – NeoGenomics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 10/3/2018 – NeoGenomics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/21/2018 – NeoGenomics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/18/2018 – NeoGenomics was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at First Analysis. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ:NEO traded up $0.06 on Thursday, hitting $18.06. 33,991 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 868,774. The stock has a market cap of $1.46 billion, a P/E ratio of 301.00 and a beta of -0.01. NeoGenomics, Inc. has a 1-year low of $7.08 and a 1-year high of $19.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77, a quick ratio of 1.59 and a current ratio of 1.74.
NeoGenomics (NASDAQ:NEO) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 30th. The medical research company reported $0.05 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.03. The business had revenue of $69.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $66.13 million. NeoGenomics had a return on equity of 3.15% and a net margin of 1.70%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 16.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.01 EPS. On average, equities research analysts predict that NeoGenomics, Inc. will post 0.11 EPS for the current year.
NeoGenomics, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates a network of cancer-focused genetic testing laboratories in the United States. It operates through Clinical Services and Pharma Services segments. The company laboratories provide genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, pharmaceutical firms, and other clinical laboratories.
See Also: Risk Tolerance
Receive News & Ratings for NeoGenomics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoGenomics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.