MaxCoin (MAX) Price Down 6.2% This Week
MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. MaxCoin has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $167.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaxCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0192 or 0.00000300 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptohub. During the last seven days, MaxCoin has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.75 or 0.02525581 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.10 or 0.00626043 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018312 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026925 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023124 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020328 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009836 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014715 BTC.
MaxCoin Coin Profile
Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MaxCoin
MaxCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaxCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.