MedicCoin (MEDIC) Price Up 4.7% Over Last 7 Days
MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. MedicCoin has a market cap of $814,798.00 and approximately $11,785.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MedicCoin has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, Cryptohub and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.