Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Trading Up 0.8% This Week
Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $40.90 million and $116,573.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $1.99 or 0.00031237 BTC on popular exchanges including Nanex, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.62 or 0.02047598 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.01 or 0.00470208 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00224703 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00043730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010358 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005127 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Nanex, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, TradeOgre, TOPBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.