Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Apptio (APTI)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI):
- 11/2/2018 – Apptio was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Apptio, Inc. is a provider of cloud-based technology business management software for managing business of information technology. It offers cloud application which includes Apptio Cost Transparency, Apptio IT Planning, Apptio IT Benchmarking, Apptio Business Insights and Apptio Bill of IT. The company also offers Data Studio, Model Studio and Report Studio under TBM Studio. Apptio, Inc. is based in Bellevue, United States. “
- 10/30/2018 – Apptio had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to $35.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2018 – Apptio had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $37.00 to $30.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2018 – Apptio had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $47.00 to $40.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2018 – Apptio had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from $41.00 to $39.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2018 – Apptio was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 10/5/2018 – Apptio was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/20/2018 – Apptio was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/13/2018 – Apptio was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/13/2018 – Apptio had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc to $47.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Apptio stock opened at $24.85 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.15 billion, a P/E ratio of -38.83 and a beta of 1.62. Apptio Inc has a 1 year low of $21.15 and a 1 year high of $41.36. The company has a current ratio of 2.31, a quick ratio of 2.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70.
Apptio (NASDAQ:APTI) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, October 29th. The technology company reported $0.05 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.03 by $0.02. Apptio had a negative net margin of 11.06% and a negative return on equity of 15.14%. The company had revenue of $59.22 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $58.09 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.01 EPS. Apptio’s revenue was up 26.0% compared to the same quarter last year. As a group, analysts expect that Apptio Inc will post -0.4 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. First Mercantile Trust Co. raised its position in Apptio by 134.6% in the 2nd quarter. First Mercantile Trust Co. now owns 2,940 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $106,000 after buying an additional 1,687 shares during the last quarter. Tocqueville Asset Management L.P. purchased a new position in Apptio in the 2nd quarter worth about $253,000. California Public Employees Retirement System purchased a new position in Apptio in the 1st quarter worth about $269,000. Verition Fund Management LLC purchased a new position in Apptio in the 2nd quarter worth about $287,000. Finally, Institute for Wealth Management LLC. purchased a new position in Apptio in the 2nd quarter worth about $398,000. 72.63% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Apptio, Inc provides cloud-based technology business management (TBM) solutions to enterprises. Its cloud-based platform and SaaS applications enable IT leaders to analyze, optimize, and plan technology investments, as well as to benchmark financial and operational performance against peers. The company's TBM solutions consist of adaptive data management, which aggregates, cleanses, and correlates large amounts of customer data from various sources; and standard IT operating model and taxonomy that offers a standard model for how IT costs are captured, categorized, and allocated to IT and business services.
Recommended Story: Float
Receive News & Ratings for Apptio Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apptio Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.