ReddCoin (RDD) Reaches Market Capitalization of $54.88 Million
ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $54.88 million and $458,452.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Upbit. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.11 or 0.02362099 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.42 or 0.00596991 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00015731 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00023606 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00019137 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00019087 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008303 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00126705 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00006619 BTC.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bisq, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, C-Patex, Bleutrade and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.