Request Network (REQ) Market Cap Hits $27.31 Million
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. Over the last week, Request Network has traded 24.7% lower against the dollar. Request Network has a market cap of $27.31 million and $388,427.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0374 or 0.00000667 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, GOPAX, COSS and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009102 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00142598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00223067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $570.19 or 0.10163095 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00009811 BTC.
About Request Network
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Radar Relay, Liqui, Mercatox, Kucoin, Binance, Bancor Network, COSS, Gate.io, Ethfinex, OKEx, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Huobi, WazirX, Kyber Network, IDEX, DDEX and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.