Waltonchain (WTC) Price Hits $2.08
Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.08 or 0.00037224 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, Allbit and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 31.3% lower against the US dollar. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $83.89 million and $10.96 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $175.97 or 0.03142034 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00132051 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00048256 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Dorado (DOR) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Allbit, Kucoin, Huobi, Binance, Coinnest, OKEx, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bithumb, DragonEX and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.