Datawallet Reaches Market Capitalization of $1.08 Million (DXT)
Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. One Datawallet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Exmo and Bibox. Over the last seven days, Datawallet has traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar. Datawallet has a market capitalization of $1.08 million and $33,124.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00026857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.93 or 0.02711909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00138620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00182329 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $352.24 or 0.09464620 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Datawallet Token Profile
Buying and Selling Datawallet
Datawallet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Exmo, BitForex, Cobinhood and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datawallet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.