Electroneum (ETN) Price Reaches $0.0061 on Major Exchanges
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 16.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $51.45 million and $482,761.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 31.2% against the dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000178 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, CoinBene, Liquid and TradeOgre.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 34.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,482,839,044 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptomate, TradeOgre, CoinBene, Liquid, Cryptohub, Bitbns and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.