Ethereum Classic (ETC) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $167.86 Million
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 25.4% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $389.95 million and approximately $167.86 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $3.66 or 0.00100459 BTC on exchanges including Indodax, Koineks, Coinhub and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.32 or 0.02589360 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002923 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, RightBTC, Coinone, Cryptomate, C-CEX, Gatehub, Koineks, ABCC, Coinsuper, Upbit, CoinEgg, Bibox, Poloniex, C2CX, Kraken, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, BTC Trade UA, Bit-Z, HBUS, Coinroom, Ovis, EXX, BTC Markets, Exmo, Coinut, BigONE, HitBTC, FCoin, CoinEx, CPDAX, Coinbase Pro, OKEx, QBTC, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Indodax, Huobi, Crex24, CoinBene, YoBit, Coinnest, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Instant Bitex, LBank, Bitsane, Korbit, BitForex, BtcTrade.im, OKCoin International, Coinhub, BCEX, Binance, Gate.io, Kucoin, BTC-Alpha, Exrates and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.