HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Price Reaches $0.0047
HomeBlockCoin (CURRENCY:HBC) traded up 19.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. HomeBlockCoin has a total market cap of $23,407.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of HomeBlockCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HomeBlockCoin has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. One HomeBlockCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0047 or 0.00000138 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00013616 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00002247 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. HomeBlockCoin’s total supply is 9,529,146 coins and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for HomeBlockCoin is /r/HomeBlockCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HomeBlockCoin’s official Twitter account is @HomeBlockCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. HomeBlockCoin’s official website is www.homeblockcoin.com.
Buying and Selling HomeBlockCoin
HomeBlockCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HomeBlockCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HomeBlockCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HomeBlockCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HomeBlockCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HomeBlockCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.