OmiseGO (OMG) Trading Down 21.2% Over Last Week
OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 6th. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 21.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $179.80 million and approximately $20.16 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for $1.28 or 0.00035197 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Hotbit, C2CX and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016017 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005958 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003333 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006125 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, BigONE, Kucoin, Iquant, GOPAX, Liqui, Upbit, IDCM, IDAX, Bitbns, C2CX, BX Thailand, CoinBene, Coinone, DigiFinex, Bancor Network, CoinTiger, Coinsuper, Poloniex, Mercatox, Independent Reserve, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Koinex, B2BX, CoinExchange, Gate.io, Crex24, DDEX, OTCBTC, Tidex, Cryptopia, BitBay, ABCC, Livecoin, Exmo, IDEX, Ovis, Coinrail, HitBTC, Tokenomy, AirSwap, OKEx, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Radar Relay, TOPBTC, Zebpay, CoinEx, TDAX, Hotbit, ZB.COM, FCoin, Huobi, COSS, Cobinhood, Braziliex, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, BitForex, Bithumb, Neraex, Bit-Z, Coinnest, ChaoEX and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.